Some interesting background screening statistics
pre-employment background check, here are a few facts and statistics that may help you make that decision…
- The replacement cost of a bad hire is up to 3 times the salary of the job in question.
- 39% of all Background Checks had at least one serious flag.
- Almost 10% of the employees caring for seniors and vulnerable adults have criminal backgrounds.
- About one-third of resumés have some degree of unreasonable exaggeration.
- The average fraud loss for organizations with fewer than 100 employees was $200,000.
You May Also Like
Check out these additional posts from Mind Your Business.
Quality and Precise Results, On Time!
Let us know about your screening needs to get a custom quote. We work with businesses big and small as well as the government. Which means we have a package of solutions for your organization as well.