Increase of 198,000 private sector jobs in February
stated. The February 2013 ADP National Employment Report also includes a breakdown by sector and specific industries:
- Service providing sector added 164,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Goods producing sector added 34,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Trade/transportation/utilities gained 45,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Professional/business services gained 35,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Construction gained 21,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Manufacturing lost 9,000 jobs from January to February 2013
- Financial activities gained 7,000 jobs from January to February 2013
Employment levels and employment checksAs companies continue to hire and new vacancies are being created, the importance of a formatted hiring process should not be forgotten. When you hire new employees, you want to be sure that they are trustworthy, reliable and professional – which can be achieved through background screening checks such as drug screening, education verification and criminal record checks. For more information on implementing a background screening process, let us guide you in the right direction.]]>
You May Also Like
Check out these additional posts from Mind Your Business.
Quality and Precise Results, On Time!
Let us know about your screening needs to get a custom quote. We work with businesses big and small as well as the government. Which means we have a package of solutions for your organization as well.